Friday, October 4, 2013

Field trip

Oceanography field trip

During the field tirip i learned so much about the ocean that I never knew before. I learned alot about the plankoton. I learned that plankton produce 60-80 % of the oxygen, and also that they can grow up to 6-8 feet wide/tall. The field trip had many interesting things that I found very interesting and exciting. I thought that it was one of the best field trip, it was informational nut exciting and fun at the same time. In the lab with the sea creatures i learned alot about different types of plants and animals that live in the ocean and what they do. One of my favorite parts of the feild trip was the skate, i thought it was a cool creatrure. I also learned that flownders eyes are at the top of their head so that they can see above, they live on the bottom

of the ovean so they do not need to see anything below them.

No comments:

Post a Comment